At Caplan Capital Management, investment management and wealth planning for high-net-worth individuals and families are the primary focus. Additionally, our clients have access to other advisory solutions and operational support provided by Mariner Advisor Network to enhance our suite of offerings that help address clients’ evolving needs.
We get to know you, your investment goals, tolerance for risk and long-term financial objectives. Then, we take a proactive approach to diversify your portfolio across asset classes, including cash, fixed income and equities. Together, we review your portfolio on an ongoing basis, continually making adjustments as needed to align with your evolving financial profile.
Some specific methods include:
- Diversification among multiple asset classes
- Delivering actionable tax-advantaged strategies to maximize overall investment success
- Implementation of active and passive strategies
- Tactical asset allocation adjustments
We customize comprehensive financial plans that:
- Enable clients to understand their financial profile, risks and opportunities
- Guide our strategy implementation to best meet client goals and objectives
Many high-net-worth clients engage with us for retirement planning, developing strategies for major liquidity events and/or building a legacy plan. Through our comprehensive financial planning process, we develop a deep understanding of a client’s specific goals, enabling us to build effective strategies to help achieve them.
Other Available Services
- Tax Planning
- Risk Management & Insurance Analysis
- Trust Services
- Business Consulting, Cash Management & Business Valuations
Investment advisory services are offered through Mariner Independent Advisor Network (MIAN); other services may be provided by affiliates and may be subject to additional fees. MIAN does not provide legal/tax advice or tax preparation services.
Diversification and asset allocation are investment strategies designed to help manage risk, but they cannot ensure a profit or protect against loss in a declining market. Investing involves risk, including the potential loss of principal, and there can be no guarantee that any investing or planning strategy will be successful.